TN visa

Muhamm123

I have been laid off on TN and on 55th day I returned back to Canada. (60 day grace period)

1. Now I am getting interview calls , can I go back for interview by simply flying or crossing I have fear that They will not allow me in ?

Any comments please ?

Yes, clearly state the purpose of your visit to the US, to attend a job interview, and your duration of stay (one day, two days, three days). Show your return airfare, hotel booking, email confirmation of the interview, etc , but only if asked.
They will admit you on B1 status for the interview. (that specific interview only)
If they suspect you may overstay, they can ask you to show your residential ties to Canada (signed lease, home ownership, etc) so bring them just in case you are asked.
This is part of the NAFTA trade agreement with USA. Free flow of people and goods across the border for the benefit of both Canada and USA.

Now if you want to enter US and live in the US as a tourist for several months to be ready for future calls for interviews, that will likely not be allowed.

No idea. They will have a record of your previous TN. They should have a record of every entry or exit from the US. (even land border crossing where they usually don't stamp your passport, Canada Customs now shares your passport number/info with US CBP at land border crossing).
They may ask you questions to ensure you complied with all US immigration laws (ie. 60 day grace period).
Be honest and you should be fine.

No idea. They will have a record of your previous TN. They should have a record of every entry or exit from the US. (even land border crossing where they usually don't stamp your passport, Canada Customs now shares your passport number/info with US CBP at land border crossing).
They may ask you questions to ensure you complied with all US immigration laws (ie. 60 day grace period).
Be honest and you should be fine.

Got the TN , yes they did ask about my departure and job lay off date to make sure that I was I compliance if 60 days grace period window

can someone help me?

I hold a TN visa and am doing a full-time job in the US. Recently I accepted a part-time job under the same NAFTA category and presented the USCIS officer with the TN petition. He took a look at it and said that they made a note in their system that I am doing a part-time job in addition to my current full-time job. But they returned my TN petition and said they I am good to go as they made a note of it. Later they stamped my passport with the same validity date as my original TN and explained to me that it is my full-time TN visa validity actually matters and my part-time gig is within the same validity as my original TN. This was quite surprising to me usually the officers retain the original TN petition, also I have no proof that I am allowed to work for two employers. What are your thoughts?

Also on the side note, I wanted to know if I am allowed to open an LLC and perform this part-time job through that instead of W2? Would that be considered self-employment?

Where? You asked about Indian born getting GC. What does that have to do with your question??