TN Visa (Mexican) changing employer at POE with two TD dependents

miami1234

Hello,
I am currently on the second year of my TN Visa, living in Miami and just received an offer to switch jobs staying in Miami. My current i-94 expires in Jan 2023 and my i -797 TN approval notice gave me permission to work until Sep 2023. I have read that it is possible to change employer at a POE, particularly that San Diego/Tijuana is a great location to do it.
I am trying to avoid a time consuming and complicated admin process with my employer by doing the change through a POE instead of filling an I-129, but I want to be 100% sure this way works. I spoke to an immigration attorney who told me changing employer at the POE was only for Canadiens, so I'm a bit confused.

1. Can I request the change of employer for myself, my wife and daughter at the same time? Do they need to be present?
2. If I am able to change the employer, could I ask for the i-94 to expire until Sep 2023 (the time I was approved)?
3. What are the documents I need to take with me for myself and my dependents?

Hello,
I am currently on the second year of my TN Visa, living in Miami and just received an offer to switch jobs staying in Miami. My current i-94 expires in Jan 2023 and my i -797 TN approval notice gave me permission to work until Sep 2023. I have read that it is possible to change employer at a POE, particularly that San Diego/Tijuana is a great location to do it.
I am trying to avoid a time consuming and complicated admin process with my employer by doing the change through a POE instead of filling an I-129, but I want to be 100% sure this way works. I spoke to an immigration attorney who told me changing employer at the POE was only for Canadiens, so I'm a bit confused.

1. Can I request the change of employer for myself, my wife and daughter at the same time? Do they need to be present?
2. If I am able to change the employer, could I ask for the i-94 to expire until Sep 2023 (the time I was approved)?
3. What are the documents I need to take with me for myself and my dependents?
Hello! I want to do the same process, was it successful to you? Can you let me know about your experience? Thanks in advance

Hi! Hope this process was successful for you! Do you mind sharing how did you do it? I am changing employers (with my active TN) and don't seem to find a straight path on how to do it.

Thank you!