TN Visa Denial -> POE

cvstn

Hi! I'm a Mexican passport holder and was recently denied a TN visa via USCIS filing. My current TN is still valid and I'm planning on going to San Ysidro POE to try my luck again and file a change of employer. Curious if anyone else has done this recently during COVID times and what the experience was like!

Hi! I'm a Mexican passport holder and was recently denied a TN visa via USCIS filing. My current TN is still valid and I'm planning on going to San Ysidro POE to try my luck again and file a change of employer. Curious if anyone else has done this recently during COVID times and what the experience was like!
Was there any reason given for denial ?.

Was there any reason given for denial ?.
Job duties not matching NAFTA category of Technical Publications Writer. I've been approved 3 times at the consulate but due to COVID, had to go the USCIS route this time around. I hear there's a lot more scrutiny with mail in applications. Curious what going to a POE to apply would be like.

Do you have a link for job description of NAFTA category? I was trying to find but could not find it.

Job duties not matching NAFTA category of Technical Publications Writer. I've been approved 3 times at the consulate but due to COVID, had to go the USCIS route this time around. I hear there's a lot more scrutiny with mail in applications. Curious what going to a POE to apply would be like.