TN VISA / CROSSING BORDER DAILY!

Nimc2002

Hey All,

Recently got my TN for a company in US. I can work remotely in the US.

Question: Pandemic related question.....I will be working in the US but on the border of Canada / US. I would like to come back on the weekends to Canada.
Is the CBP allowing us to come to Canada side once we have a valid TN visa?

Are they asking for quarantine after we cross the border either side US / CANADA?

Any answers from people crossing border in this pandemic daily / or frequently will be appreciated....

The CBP has nothing to do with entering Canada. If you return to Canada from US for ANY reason (except of you are a first-line worker: medical, grocery, supply chain,etc), the CBSA will instruct you to directly quarantine for 14 days, and they notify law enforcement. Of course if you have to leave Canada 3 days later, it means you are completely quarantining for those 3 days.

CBP will allow you to enter US on TN as often as you show up: they don't enforce quarantine rules, which are an individual state matter. The state where you are working may have their own quarantine rules and enforcement.

Is there anyone who is reading this thread - a TN visa holder who is crossing the border - once a week, twice or daily?