TN Visa application from Alberta Calgary to USA

edmonta

Hi,

I am planning to apply for my TN from Alberta province Canada.I am in Edmonton right now & I am a Mechanical Engineer.I have my degree evaluated from WES in 2016.

I believe nearest POE is south of Calgary Babb/waterton /Montana border.

Is there anyone in the forum who has acquired TN from either Calgary airport or Montana border?

Request to share the experience.

How is the situation right now due to covid at POE?

POES are open for TN visa?

Thanks,

I received my first TN (years ago) at Carway border (where Highway 2 from Calgary meets the border). Go during daytime - this border is not 24x7 - but I think Sweetgrass is (which is slightly farther if you are coming from from Edmonton/Calgary). I received mine in about 15 minutes, no issues.

I received my first TN (years ago) at Carway border (where Highway 2 from Calgary meets the border). Go during daytime - this border is not 24x7 - but I think Sweetgrass is (which is slightly farther if you are coming from from Edmonton/Calgary). I received mine in about 15 minutes, no issues.

Thanks Bigboy00 for the reply,

Sweetgrass is the good option I believe and heard from one of my friends as well now,

Thanks,

Sweetgrass is better option.
If you have the paperwork all lined up good, they wouldn't even question you. But be prepared.

Best of Luck.