TN Status for Management Consultant

Cocorea

When asking Lawyers to look over my TN Management Consultant documents, once I tell them I was denied once, they automatically start saying I need a proper case because it will be harder to approve and that I need "full representation" They all have tried to charge me anywhere from $750, $2,000 to $4,000 to get approved. The first time I did a TN, I did it myself and was approved at JFK. The second time I was denied it was at Peace Bridge because I didn't have employment verification letters. What is that these Lawyers can guarantee to charge that much money?

Why not just get the letters your self, and apply your self. TN is best done without lawyers.

Thanks, Nelsona.

I do agree. I've been quite rigorous with my package this time around. I was approved the first time I did it myself. I received another offer this summer and when I went to Peace Bridge with my package, I was denied because I didn't have any employment verification letters (I was approved the first time based on my resume. The officer at PB said they don't actually use resumes), and I just wanted to make sure the wording on my TN letter was OK. So, it was just trying to get a second opinion from someone who deals with TNs. But when asking for that (and mentioning that I am willing to pay a small fee for it), Lawyers turn around and say I need full representation, I will get denied unless it's very specific, I need them to draft a package for me - everything except them being willing to look over my package for 10-15 minutes. So, I just wanted to know if there was anything they do that's out of the ordinary if you were denied.

Sounds like you simply need to get & keep employment verification letters. Once you have them you can re-use them forever.
I use a previous employment offer letter paired with my termination letter from the same job.