TN Status for Canadian citizens

can_kumar

am canadian citizen living in US on TN status. I got this questions in my mind that though TN status renewal does not have any limitations on how long/how many renewals can be done.. I am wondering that renewal chances become hard as we live longer in USA(ON TN) ? any one who is staying longer than 10 to 15 years on TN can throw some light my question ??

Other long-timers can chime in, but...
No restrictions. In fact, it can be said the longer you stay on TN, the more likely it is that you are NOT attempting to immigrate.

am canadian citizen living in US on TN status. I got this questions in my mind that though TN status renewal does not have any limitations on how long/how many renewals can be done.. I am wondering that renewal chances become hard as we live longer in USA(ON TN) ? any one who is staying longer than 10 to 15 years on TN can throw some light my question ??

Not myself, but few of my friends stayed on TN for 20+ years (from 1999).. they are still working in the US on TN to date

It was hard till 2008/2009 as TNs were valid for only 1 year, they had to go to border every year.. from 2009 I guess, the validity increased to 3 years.. from then every 3 years