TN status : fired from job

tfs34

I am on TN status in US. I was fired from job today. As per my understanding I have 60 days grace period and I can still go to US for job search. Do I need to inform CBA authorities about this? If yes how should I do that?

If you are currently in US, you can stay in US for up to 60 days to "wrap up your affairs", as well as job search.
But if you are currently in Canada, you cannot go to US for a job search. You can request entry under B2 status for a specific interview (or several interviews) but only if you specifically lined up the interview(s) in advance. You will likely have to show the CBP officer the details of the interview.

I am in Canada. So 60 days rule does not apply to me ? I want go to "wrap up my affairs". I did not knew that once you leave US, you lose 60 days grace period. What are my options ?

Google the term "USCIS 60 day rule" for details. once you leave the US, your 60 day grace period ends.
Your only option would be to drive to POE, request entry under B1/B2 , to "wrap up your affairs", but they may or may not let you in.
They will ask questions to try and determine if you are likely to return to Canada. Provide answers that will convince them you will return and you should be fine. Let us know how it goes.

This is the general rule for anyone living in US on a work status who loses their job: You stay in US (either under legal grace period, or by changing one's status to B1 for a period to wrap up affairs). Otherwise, as soon as you leave, you are subject to normal B1 entry requirements, which include having a residence outside US, and the assurance that you will return there. This is something that most on a work visa cannot provide, given there recent stay in US and only home there,

You can request entry under B2 status for a specific interview (or several interviews) but only if you specifically lined up the interview(s) in advance. You will likely have to show the CBP officer the details of the interview.
I have been granted entry at the POE when my stated purpose for entry was "to look for work". I do not think there is any requirement that a person have specific interviews lined up in advance.