TN renewal with job role changed

youyou

Registered Users (C)
One question regarding TN renewal with job role changed

I was under statistician category with initial TN, cause I was statistical analyst.

I am promoted as product marketing manager,which focuses on product strategy and is not relevant to any statistical analysis work, so how does this impact to my TN renewal? Should I file my renewal based on new role or still initial role?

One question regarding TN renewal with job role changed

I was under statistician category with initial TN, cause I was statistical analyst.

I am promoted as product marketing manager,which focuses on product strategy and is not relevant to any statistical analysis work, so how does this impact to my TN renewal? Should I file my renewal based on new role or still initial role?

New job duties/new role requires new TN.

... and the TN needs to be gotten BEFORE you assume your new responsibilities.

You may not be eligible for TN anymore, and thus may have to refuse th promotion.

That is too bad, cause I the manager role has better pay,

If I still wanna the manager role and don't want to lose my TN, what am I supposed to do?

have company sponsor you for GC, since the y abviously like you. File PERM (for the position you want), and get the ball rolling.

You should have been insisting on this already, since, as you can now attest, TN is a second class status.

have company sponsor you for GC, since the y abviously like you. File PERM (for the position you want), and get the ball rolling.

You should have been insisting on this already, since, as you can now attest, TN is a second class status.

Excellent point, thanks.