TN rejection

ravenclaw

I worked on TN visa twice first time my petition was approved by USICS(2017) , second time i got my TN visa in august-2018 at rainbow bridge.
Both TN were CSA.

I went for my TN visa third time at rainbow bridge in dec-2018, officer was about to give me TN, then she noticed last time officer had told me to get degree evaluation done from University of Toronto.She told i should get my evaluation done again, also talked about three year degree.In fact same officer gave me TN in 2017.

I started working with the same company in Canada and working from home for their USA projects.
In feb-2019 they filed petition for TN petition and but we got RFE and then rejection letter.

Rejection letter said my degree evaluation from "park eval" is not reliable , we don't see enough computer courses(even though i have many), also the job description is not CSA,my company don't have enough CSA work and we did not provide experience letters.The letter also said they are not sure in which category my TN petition was approved in 2017 .

I have got my degree evaluation done from university of Toronto and also from WES.
WES: bachelors and masters equal to USA
University of Toronto :bachelors equal to 3 years bachelors in Canada and masters & bachelors equal to 4 years bachelors

Also i am doing my MS in Data Science from US
My masters is expected to be completed by july-2020.

Can i apply for TN visa, now that i have my degree evaluation from University of Toronto.?
What are my options?

Assuming your degree is in the same category as your TN, It was improper for the officer to ask for the evaluation of a Cdn bachelors degree. That is part of the treaty: they accept a bachelors degree. Period.

My Degree has Computer science subjects at bachelors and masters . Border officer saw my computer science subjects and did not raise any concern .Does that mean i should again try for TN at the border?

Well, you need to address those other concerns before going to the border: make sure the letter explicitly states your are applying for CSA category, and that the job description is matches the duties of a CSA (this might be the big problem).
Don't need experience letters if you have a degree.

OK, thought you might have clarified when I first misunderstood.. So where you get it evaled should not matter but it should be a reputable firm WES or UofT come to mind.

My bachelors and masters degrees are from India not Canada

U should have said this at the beginning of the post. also as you said "Rejection letter said my degree evaluation from "park eval" is not reliable" could you just go a reliable evaluation, then isn't it just problem solved?

U should have said this at the beginning of the post. also as you said "Rejection letter said my degree evaluation from "park eval" is not reliable" could you just go a reliable evaluation, then isn't it just problem solved?

Haha, a good majority of TN applicants that have threads on this site are former Indian nationals.

Thanks for reply..It was reliable for USICS when they approved TN petition in 2017..now its not..Anyways i have fixed it...Fingers Crossed.