TN Management Consultant

lnoble252

Hello,

I am a Canadian that has been working on a OPT (F1) with a US company as a corporate management consultant. My OPT work permit is expiring so, I have applied for a TN MC through the mail and received back a ROE. I had a lawyer assist me, but it sounds like they did not help much as one of the evidences were that my duties do not establish that the position qualifies." Additional documentation is needed. Submit a statement as to how the beneficiary will be performing the duties you provided for your company. State how long the beneficiary has been providing these services and how long you anticipate needing the services. Submit a detailed description of the proffered position, to include approximate % of time for each duty the beneficiary will perform. Fully describe the professional activities for which the beneficiary will engage in for the US employer. "

I thought that the duties i put down were detailed, but it sounds like they want very detailed. Does anyone have an example of how detailed you went into do i can get an idea on how i need to reply to this ROE. Lastly, i did answer the time frame, has other people had to just repeat themselves in the application?

Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated as i am quickly learning this MC TN visa is the hardest one to receive.

Thank you in advance.

Laura

RFE's are now being routinely issued for even the simplest TN I-129 applications.

I would just go to the border instead and get TN there.

RFE's are now being routinely issued for even the simplest TN I-129 applications.

I would just go to the border instead and get TN there.

Is there a certain port of entry that is better than others to go to? I have been denied through USCIS, however the reasons they mentioned is something i believe i am able to correct and explain more. I dont think they really underestand the position i am in because its a special case.