TN denied,CSA,Please help !!

tiger668

Hi All,
I am Canadian and had been working in USA since 2016 with TN, the officers were very nice..
2 weeks ago I brought the same documents as last year to renew TN as it is same employer. last year I got TN.. this time my TN was rejected

The officer in Rainbow bridge asked me if coding, I said 95% coding (at that time I did not know why he asked this and thought coding more is good)
The officer commented that Programmer is not for the TN and 'SQL DEVELOPER' is not on TN list. because my offer shows 'SQL DEVELOPER'. he said I should apply for H1B

Actually SQL DEVELOPER is not Programmer from OOH, SQL DEVELOPER is not on TN list and not on OOH either..

I told to my manager, he messaged me that HR is handling it and let me wait to HR to contact me. but 2 weeks passed there is no feedback from HR..

Please help me how to fix this TN issue? if HR could change my title to computer system analyst and description, it is helpful? I know it is very different to ask HR do something.

Thanks a million!

Tiger

The job title is not important. The TASKS described in the letter are. Your answer about coding was unfortunate.

Reread my answer. they need to better describe your job tasks.

Anyone with hiring authority can write this letter. if HR is dragging their feet, perhaps a senior leader in your department can have this done.