time to reply an RFE

GKNair

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
How long did u take to reply the RFE? I received my RFE around 4 weeks back and still my Attorney hasn't helped me replying it. i'm a little worried and i am thinking of approaching another attorney. what do you guys think?

attorney

All these attorneys belong to the same breed - "we will abuse immigrants" since we know their weakness.

Well, I recommend you call your attorney and push him to help you ASAP. If that does not work take charge. Hire a new attorney. it is worth it. Be sure to report your current attorney to the BAR once you get your GC. File a complaint with the congressman regarding the abuse you faced from your attorney. All these people deserved to be taught a lesson.

ibcd92 said:
All these attorneys belong to the same breed - "we will abuse immigrants" since we know their weakness.

Well, I recommend you call your attorney and push him to help you ASAP. If that does not work take charge. Hire a new attorney. it is worth it. Be sure to report your current attorney to the BAR once you get your GC. File a complaint with the congressman regarding the abuse you faced from your attorney. All these people deserved to be taught a lesson.
Report your attorney to AILA