Time taken by Delhi Secretariat to issue NORI

mani85phd

Hi All,
I applied for Stage-II NORI. I received NORI certificates from MHRD and Regional Passport Office. However, I am still waiting for the Delhi Secretariat (Home department) side to provide the NORI. Can anyone let me know how much time nowadays it'll take to issue it? Police verification at my home was done one month ago, and they forwarded the documents to Police HQ.

Hello Mani,

I hope your waiver has gone through by now. Can you please verify the address for Delhi Secretariat (Home department) clearance and how did you submit the application? In-person or by speed post? Did you submit the RPO application by speed post or in-person? Was the clearance emailed to you? Any information will be appreciated. I am in the process of submitting these clearance documents myself so please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
Mukul

Hi Mukool and Mani,

I have the same question: what is the address for Delhi Home Dept. to submit an application towards NORI? I'll appreciate any information.

Thanks,
BhP

Hi All,
I applied for Stage-II NORI. I received NORI certificates from MHRD and Regional Passport Office. However, I am still waiting for the Delhi Secretariat (Home department) side to provide the NORI. Can anyone let me know how much time nowadays it'll take to issue it? Police verification at my home was done one month ago, and they forwarded the documents to Police HQ.
Did you receive hear back from Delhi Home Dept.? Also, I was wondering if the RPO send you the NORI certificates?

Deputy Secretary, Home (Passport) and Superintendent, Government of NCT of Delhi,
Home (Passport) Department,
5th Level, "C" Wing,
Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate, New Delhi -110002

Hi All,
Hi did you get it?
Deputy Secretary, Home (Passport) and Superintendent, Government of NCT of Delhi,
Home (Passport) Department,
5th Level, "C" Wing,
Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate, New Delhi -110002

Hi All,
Hi M, I assume you might have received NORI from Delhi secretariat, Can you elaborate your timeline of events with them? Did you had someone visiting your place for verification within 30 days? Thanks