Thread OPEN to post questions for June 9 free community conference call

monica1

Administrator
Staff member
Rajiv S. Khanna, US Immigration Attorney, hosts a Free Community Conference Call every other Thursday to answer immigration-related questions. Whether a member of the forum or not, you are welcome to call in and ask questions or just listen to the discussion live. Questions marked as FAQ will be addressed first and these FAQ will be posted in our immigration.com FAQ section. The recording of what was discussed during the live call will be posted at the end of the day. For previous recordings click here.
Note that we answer posted questions and follow-ups first.
-------------------------------------------------
Call Details:
Next Call Date: June 9, 2022
Start Time: 12:30 PM Eastern Standard Time
End Time: 1:30 PM, EST
Conference Dial-in: : (202)800-8394
Topic: General Immigration-Related Questions
-------------------------------------------------

NOTE: This call does not mean that we have agreed to represent you or that there is an attorney-client relationship between us. This is merely a community service. You should discuss the specifics of your case with the attorney representing you.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS BRIEF. If you need a detailed consultation on elaborate facts, speak with your lawyers or set up a consultation with us: https://www.immigration.com/our-fees

Hello Rajiv sir,

I am on f1 visa I just need to know what is the consequences while working without authorization I have situation due hardship problem in the Covid situation i worked for two months. i had a loan which paid my tuition but in the covid time the bank from my hometown denied to transfer the fund so for that particular period I worked because I don’t have Any choice and all of my family member fighting with the worst covid situation at that time so i need to know what options I have to secure my future without any problem. Even I was not aware that working without authorization is serious violation of status.

If in future i got my H1b or apply for OPT what kind of consequences I have and what is my options to get out of this situation without any trouble

Can we get one pardon from USCIS for this mistake?