This site becoming stupid question discussion forum.

habib

Registered Users (C)
Pepole ask so many stupid question now days. it's unbelivable. it used to be a wonderfull informatic site.

some example:

1) Do you think BCIS finish sept/ oct/ nov/ dec 2001 cases?: How the hell we know about that? Are we INS officer? Go.. figure it out..

2) How long do you think my case will take to approve?: When we became palm reader? Even INS customer service has no freakin clue...

3) Then more about 2nd FP, 14th EAD.. crap.

The bottom line is, no body has clue including INS officer. INS used to follow a time logic and first come first serv basis even 1 year before. Suddenly those freakin morons are not following any rule. It's a wild wild west now. Pepole get approve for sept, 2002 while april 2002 is waiting. Sept 2002 case should get after august 2002 cases get approve.

Some ppl are lucky?? why they should be lucky?? It should be a fair game.

You have some good points. Many people post their questions without doing a search.

If we take all the cases into consideration, if people in Apr - Sep 2002 are getting approved, it means their FPs are going to expire and USCIS is working on them. Then again if an RFE is generated on a case and if the FP isn't expired, USCIS is approving those cases in 30-90 days. The cases whose FPs have expired are the ones that are being picked up very random. These are just my observations and there will always be exceptions.

Hi, calm down

Hi, calm down pal. We should understand the frustration and anxiety which all of us experienced or experiencing. This forum is the only place we can find some useful information and get some hope. Maybe you've been this place for a long time, but I bet you also asked some silly questions serveral months ago. Be kind to the new members.

samansa:

I can garuntee you if you find one dumbo question I asked before.

I wouldn't post this issue if i asked that type od silliness. it's not only the new member, old member also asking this type of non-sense.

habib:

You got a point. If people thought out their questions before posting it, this site would have been more informative and interesting.

However, a smarter way to make the point you are making would be to say "I can grant you that..." instead of "I can guarantee..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Some ppl are lucky?? why they should be lucky?? It should be a fair game.

Sounds that you are asking stupid questions too (just kidding). Everybody deserves to be approved once filed over 6 months. If it is not fair for late-filer to be approved sooner than early-filer, you know that someone got be blamed but should not be those filers(they are innocent). We have no controls.

But I understand how you are frustrating!!

It is good to see Habib back again.

He used to be around 2 years ago but disappeared when attacked by other forum readers. Now He is back!

Looking at his writings, he hasn’t changed a bit!

"Pepole", "informatic site", "When we became palm reader?", "Sept 2002 case should get after august 2002 cases get approve", "I can garuntee", "I wouldn't post this issue if i asked that type od silliness", etc.

Anyone interested with helping him out with his English/Inglis?

Welcome back, Habib!

It is better to channel your anger into something more productive like writing to the editor in the local newspaper or to a newspaper columnist.

mystry

Still there is a mistry...

Who the hell this guy/gal is

habibi
or
shantanuB (different versions..)

:D :D :D

You have very valid concern. None of us can guess about CIS processing trend. Also it should be FIFO and not a random process.
It would be great if the discussion moves towards addressing the random processing of CIS and how to make this forum more informative.

Let's incite this site...

This site became a place of unexplained stupidity. I don't blame any new or old member. I blame the whole INS handling situation.

Back in the day when I (few others) were created a storm of anomosity, it was much more informatic site.

Now ....

All crap.

Habib:

If you think some of the comments are stupid, you can ignore them..no need to read and respond to every question. Get your informations from the forum and leave everybody alone.
Thanks

Re: Let's incite this site...

Originally posted by habib
This site became a place of unexplained stupidity. I don't blame any new or old member. I blame the whole INS handling situation.

Back in the day when I (few others) were created a storm of anomosity, it was much more informatic site.

Now ....

All crap.

Instead of passing -ve remarks. Why dont you help ppl here on this board who are new members? I think you have plenty of time at work.

I do agree that there are too many dumb and repetitive questions. I specially hate questions that are incoherently framed and have a dozen typos.
Users must do some basic due diligence/search before posting a question.

But on the other hand it is public site- freedom of speech and expression. Lot of frustrated people. One person’s dumb question may be another’s biggest issue.

my 2 cents
:rolleyes:

WELCOME BACK...BUBBA...

I remember you...

You are back and ready to stir the pot once again...Long Time .....
Most of the members here were not there a year back..when you were creating trouble here....Hence it will be a few days...before your every message starts receiving a flood of angry replies...

WELCOME BACK..ANYWAY