This bill will not pass unless we make it pass

The_scholar

I have been working on getting as much information on this bill as possible so i can speak to others confedently... Although I am looking for ways to take action and do everything in my power for change, for I am sick of progress, progress still has not given us the opportunity to get a job legally, progress is a word that I have heard for so long I no longer listen to. We need CHANGE. Now what I am asking is for every one to tell me what are their ideas on how we are going to bring upon change. And tell what have you as an individual done to bring upon change in our current policy. If we dont take action... And by WE I mean everyone who is in our same situation CHANGE will not happen. I have read many stories of our stuggles..... I am certain I will contunie reading such stories until WE start making a difference and only then will our stories be of accomplishments.

So please I am asking to for ideas, comments, and for EVERYONE to so something for CHANGE. WE NEED TO MAKE THE DREAM ACT A REALITY

hi there. Good that you believe in Dream Act, dream act are for children who are here in United States who wanted to further their education than high school as I've read.
So to those who think that Dream Act is wrong, you may want to rethink it, but you know what? this board really is really under my skin, how many of you actually are real Americans? if I polled on this board probably some people here are about only twenty percent of you are born here.
So this is so unfair why does legal immigrants who are not born here in America so bitter about illegal? is it because they wanted the illegal to suffer like they do why? did they ever contribute so much in America?
I applaud you if you whine and you are a military veteran because you fought for America but for those who whines because of nothingness because of fiction that they read on the news, then that's just sad.

For Ideas please publish a book.
and asked everybody on this board to contribute their life and how it is to live the way they are.

Get Involved!!!

Get Involved
watch

Last edited by a moderator: