Thinking of going back - is Rs 2.5 crore good

That's a lot of money (in my opinion) :) Ofcourse it also depends on where you want to go back to (in India), what u wish to do, your expectations etc.
Personally I can think of doing better things with 25 Million in India compared to what I am doing here now
However decision of going back is not just about money. For me the variables involved are - family (here and there), career, general living conditions etc

Options

If you have over Rs 2.5 Crore or over $0.5 Million dollars, then you have the option of an investor visa in the USA. Kindly look into the guidelines. Catdog, your prized possesion of a Greencard is available for the right price courtesy the capitalist US gov't.

Wealthy people live well everywhere. The capitalist direction of the world serves the owners of capital whereever they exist. You may have a greencard but you likely have little capital so you will be merely be a slave with a green card living hand to mouth serving your master. Enjoy your proud self.

Oh by the way don't worry to say I am the same. I have crossed that bridge a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a good name Garam Chai TO GO.

Plesae go back as you don't know how to talk to a lady. I am not confusing and am not a bitch.

GoeEagle - do not say the same thing over and over. If I could go back I would, I am still thinking but it is hard if you are here for too long.
It is definitely not thesame if you have spent lesser no of years here as you still have a fresh memory of where you came from.
So if you go Goeagle, people like you and peope like me can both live in peace.

I don't think I like you anymore because you keep repeatoing yourself

I am not interested in humping on you, so it's good that you do not likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me.........On a serious note, you think you're the only one here who is coming up with good innovative ideas??? All I hear from your hole is Go back Go back, Its hard for me to adjust there? Who the hell you think you are? Do not forget that you were one what you call others now, a FOB, so technically speaking you did the same thing that you are accusing that others are doing? What do you think makes you great, Deepa or Deepti...Thanks for confirming her name, my hunch was right that you are "she" Why, send a private and I may tell you the reason ;). Did you refute in a previous post that you're not bitch? Ever heard about biatch, you got it! lol

And keep barking till eternity, which am sure you will do, perhaps it's in your genetic code!!! You got shut up on other posts, so you opened another thread here! Guess you need good dose of "Vitamins" here every night? Does that help you to sleep better else think about other possibilities, after all you think you are an advanced generation of FOBs....lol the hint: $#%@^@^@....lol

I am living in peace here. I have no problems here! You got a prob you deal with it, am not ur sugga daddy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You do not need money... kutta billi

catdog said:
What do you guys think ? Care to give this lady ( supposedly ) some advice ?

You will get lots of mouse and lots of Haddiyan...in India.
And lots of stones too... :D

catdog said:
You have a good name Garam Chai TO GO.

Plesae go back as you don't know how to talk to a lady. I am not confusing and am not a bitch.
When did I say u r bitch... I was just saying that no one cares whether u r he or she or anything.....

C'mooon!!! give him/her (or whatever in between) some credit!! is making you guys laugh!!

Have a great weekend!

CrorePathi advice.com

You can spend rest of your life Attending:

1. Art of Living Classes in India.
2. Teach Ganguly how to Bat
3. If you are single... Abishek Bachan is most eligible Bachelor In India.
4. Join Mahila Samaj and Crib for the rest of your life.
5. Last but not the least Sip Margarita in Goa!!

No, catdog is going to cash crores and hide it under the bed. After that she is going to start coding again to make more money.
On the other other note, Is catdog (she) single ? :D

I really need to get out this cube.

No Nyte_crawler I am not single. You sound like a creepy guy anyway. Are you 'happy' ? ( if you know what I mean ? )

yes it's very good. Whether you have it not, just go back or at least stop posting on immigration portal. PLEASE.