There are more fighting , arguments than approvals on this board. People are frustrated. Life sucks

No Title

remember when there is 1 billion people and very little to do, you kinda of get into all this.....Vs. if you are busy at least doing something..... either taking a trip to the park.....working on two jobs.....babysitting.....camping.....fishing......fuc.... or winning....droping bombs......watching movies......etc etc.

No, Life doesn\'t suck as an immigrant (Many people from Europe immigrate to this country but under much different terms and conditions than we do)
Life sucks becasue of No legacy....Life sucks because making of mistakes year after year and not even accepting it forget about correcting it.... Life sucks because we can not even provide food and water to everyone..... forget about providing cars to everyone. THat\'s why life sucks !!!!It will keep sucking untill make some sacrifices, it will keep sucking untill we become givers and not takers....NO WAY AROUND IT MY FRIEND.

anyone ??

I want to make my stand very clear on these issues and i.e. Instead of blaming AMerica and it\'s people for our problems let\'s bite the bullet and do introspection, despite of being so much hard working and educated why in the hell we have shitty life compare to the ones who don\'t know much about math science and computer (in our opinion, ofcourse), no excuses ! no this and that. We know very well that country like India and continent like Asia can\'t support 4 billion people, let\'s cut it down to 500 Million and then talk about anything.

That\'s easy to do, you are not talking about going to moon or something which requires lot of determinationa and dedication.

LET\'S NOT BALME OTHERS FOR OUR OWN LEGACY AND BECOME EMOTIONAL AND CRY LIKE A BABIES DO !