• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

The plan B

istog

I got 90 % of my documents prepared for DV but CN high so with those documents i want to try another type of visa that allows me to work or study in the US ,what is the best and easiest type of visa to get.
21 years old student ,got affidative of support, can get a work contract too from USA ,can get 10 K in my bank account ,so what type of visa is ideal for me?

I got 90 % of my documents prepared for DV but CN high so with those documents i want to try another type of visa that allows me to work or study in the US ,what is the best and easiest type of visa to get.
21 years old student ,got affidative of support, can get a work contract too from USA ,can get 10 K in my bank account ,so what type of visa is ideal for me?
Based on the information you provided, you may want to look into F-1 or J-1 visa options and review in detail USCIS provided information, as well as F and J dedicated sub-forums on this site. Best of luck to you!