Gautom

Registered Users (C)
Got my card in the mail on monday.
ND- 12/10/2001
RD 11/17/2001
Approval - 4/4/03
stamping - 04/22/03
Received card - 06/02/2003

The card looks fine... ... shinny in the back, if you travelling , don't need a mirror to set you hair..the GC will do.

You can play around with the front of the card, depending on the angles you are looking at, Lady liberty will smile at ya, you can view the map of United states , actually a ray of light from lady liberty illuminates the great USA. INS marks are imprinted all over. Your fingerprint ( don't know which finger) is there as well. And ,and finally your beautiful picture with your sexy earlobe from sideways under the banner of Permanent Resident card tells you that yes indeed you are a permanent resident of USA ...

Dang.... my card expires in 05/23/2013.. will be back again in this forum if there are difficulties renewing the card !!!

BTW - The card is really green in the back ( very small portion) which states u are authorized to work and reside in USA...

That's the end of my GC story ......folks !

Good luck to everyone... ur turn to share this GC story is coming soon ...

Gautom,

Congrats, Can U share some info with me.

I'm also waiting for my card. The online Message changed on 05/19/03, stating that the card was ordered. How long does it take to receive my card after the info. changed on online. When was your card ordered, and when did you received that.

Thanks

the approval date is 4/5 in the card... there was a typo in my earlier mail... the 485 was approved on 4/5/2003.. that date is there in the GC...

I never checked the online status for the card.. seriously guys i was sick and tired of checking the online status for my 485... i had no desire to visit that again !!!
...so unfortunately i cannot tell you .... but i got my card within 6 weeks of stamping.

Hi

raviap,

Can you tell me where did you do the PP stamping? I did it at Boston on 5/21, and was told may take 1 to 1.5 year to get the card. And my on-line message is not changed yet.

Good luck

:)

Hi GodblessGC02,

I did my PP Stamping on 04/25/03 and the online message changed on 05/19/03. Hopefully for you it might change in couple of weeks. But I didn't receive my card yet.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Don't believe what you were told at the time of stamping. I had my passport stamped on 4/17/03 in Philadelphia, i was told that it would take 9 months for the cards to arrive, I got it in 35 days