The Content of the RFE for I485

chankuk

Registered Users (C)
I got the copy of the RFEs for my wife and me.

For wife
Medical exam (When she got the medical exam she was pregnant.)

For me
1. EVL
2. W2
3. Paystub for three months
4. Tax eport for the recent two years
5. Showing something for financial ability of company (Maybe bank statement or tax report)

chankuk said:
I got the copy of the RFEs for my wife and me.

For wife
Medical exam (When she got the medical exam she was pregnant.)

For me
1. EVL
2. W2
3. Paystub for three months
4. Tax eport for the recent two years
5. Showing something for financial ability of company (Maybe bank statement or tax report)

Why would they ask for your companies financial ability - I think it is checked at the time they approve I140.

Am I missing something?

dont be surprised even if they ask for a copy of I-140 approval

This is how INS works....they asked this for my 2nd EAD.

The documents for RFE are simple to file. The documents will be mailed out in this week. I will post the process of the RFE.

I gave all documents for the RFE to the attorney on Dec 13, the last Monday. But, he has not sent yet the documents for the RFE to CSC until today, Dec 20. Is it hard to mail out the documents with one-page description? I really don't understand his working on the simple RFE case....

Today I called and was said "wait we will review...." What review!!! I gave all things a week ago; I gave the sealed medical exam for my wife, EVL, the copies of 1040 tax, W2, the copies of bank statements and pay checks. Those are all required materials by CSC.

Just check the documents and make one-page description, and mail out!!!! I am going to wait a couple of days, and I will take back all and mail out the documents myself, if they delay to mail it. As you all know, the holidays are coming...

You could have take care of that by yourself? you just keep the copy of the RFE on top of it it would hv taken care. really u dont need a covering letter. its only a courtesy.

right holidays are coming.. u got to hurry up..