Thanks Rajiv, Moderators and all Members

drhnp

Registered Users (C)
Filed H1 in Apr 1998 at New Delhi Consulate, it seems that it was another lifetime and I have grown older and mature in these last 10 yrs. Today, got an email from USCIS that I485 has been approved and card production has been ordered.

I want to thank all of you who have been a daily source of inspiration with your stories and advices. Those of you, who are waiting, please accept my best wishes, the wait would be over at some point, keep chipping away at days one at a time as you would a log.

PD June 2003 EB2 India

Congrats

Filed H1 in Apr 1998 at New Delhi Consulate, it seems that it was another lifetime and I have grown older and mature in these last 10 yrs. Today, got an email from USCIS that I485 has been approved and card production has been ordered.

I want to thank all of you who have been a daily source of inspiration with your stories and advices. Those of you, who are waiting, please accept my best wishes, the wait would be over at some point, keep chipping away at days one at a time as you would a log.

PD June 2003 EB2 India

Congratulations.

My H1 journey started in Feb 1998

Still waiting:confused::confused::(:(

congrats dhrnp,
H1B started in 1998 , by God's Grace we got GC approvals in Nov 07
dont worry , all we'll get GCs

Congrats...

My US journey started in 2001. :D

Still waiting :mad: :)

PD June 2003 EB2 India

Thanks all. Just for people who are in stable jobs, it will not make a bunch of difference in your daily life when you get it, so enjoy your life now, get a house, play with kids, go sightseeing, play soccer/tennis or just take a walk, rather than focusing on a piece of plastic, which can just change the line you are in, while coming back to US (immigrant vs non immigrant line).

Good wishes to everyone