Thank God. I am through.

Akbari

Registered Users (C)
After 19 years, 6 months and 23 days.. I became permanent resident today.

Thank God. Thank you to all my well wishers on this forum. I pray for your patience.

Adios.

Akbari, Congratulations. As far as I know your case is the oldest case. I am hopeful that there are more approvals that follow.

I knew you were stuck in NC. Did you contact texas service center recently and did they say your name check is completed.

The reason I ask is every week I call them religiously and I hear the same thing, NC not cleared. So wondering may be I will also get a sudden approval.

My details:
Labour applied: August 1998
Labour approved: In 2000
I40 approved: In 2001
I485 applied: In dec 2005
GC: Still waiting

Thanks

Thank you all..

I called in December and pleaded to immigration officer to do something. She said that she will talk to her supervisor. And after 2 weeks I got RFE for TB skin test. At that time, I was still stuck in FBI name check.

I replied to RFE on 1/24/8
they recd 1/25/08

LUD on 2/3
and today approved.

I pray that they clear all the long pending cases by coming Friday. And I believe it will happen. Good luck to all.

What a relief!

I thank you all. God bless you.

Congrats man!
Your case should be in USCIS hall of fame...:D

I called in December and pleaded to immigration officer to do something. She said that she will talk to her supervisor. And after 2 weeks I got RFE for TB skin test. At that time, I was still stuck in FBI name check.

they recd 1/25/08

LUD on 2/3
and today approved.

I pray that they clear all the long pending cases by coming Friday. And I believe it will happen. Good luck to all.

What a relief!

Good luck, you deserved this long ago, I am very happy for your happiness.

they recd 1/25/08

LUD on 2/3
and today approved.

What a relief!

your journey

Hi Akbari,
I have followed your posts since I saw you on the longest wait thread.
If you don't mind, can you post some details ans important landmarks in your long journey.

Akbari ,

Congratulations ! As seen from the responses- the forum members are taking joy in your approval.

GCN
PD 09/02 - EB3 - Inidia
485 RD : 01/05

Congratulations!!!!!

Hearty Congrats Akbari.
I am also stuck in Name Check hell since oct 2003 and your approval gives me hope.
My RD of 8/03 makes me one of the oldest cases.

Congratulations!!!!

Hi Akbari,

Many congratulations - enjoy the freedom.

After 19 years, 6 months and 23 days.. I became permanent resident today.

Thank God. Thank you to all my well wishers on this forum. I pray for your patience.

Adios.