TD visa complication

Muhamm123

I applied for my Change of status I539 from TD to F1 visa on Nov 14, few days back I checked the web site and found they sent me an RFE. When I applied initially after a month in December 20th I applied to withdraw my application (I539) but it appears that they never received my I539 withdrawal letter and they sent me the RFE in July. Now I just want to withdraw my I539, do I have to sent them the same withdrawal letter Again which I sent them initially in December

It will not put me in out of status as a matter of fact I got the new TD status in February for three years. Not sure why they send me this RFE as It May have not updated their system that I already got the new TD and I have sent them the withdrawal in December but looks like both updates were not in their system when sent me this RFE

Then it is very important that you respond, giving them all this information, since by the "last action" principle, if your I-129 denial is the last action the DHS takes, that would wipe out any previous approvals.