TD Visa Appointment at US Embassy

hopfull

I am currently in the US working on TN visa. My spouse a Pakistani citizen would require TD visa from Pakistan. What type of non-immigrant visa appointment would my spouse require at the US Embassy in Islamabad for a TD visa? Currently, the wait times for B1/B2 appointments are approximately 322 calendar days. Can anyone please help or guide?

Probably temp worker time frame, but as you fill out the online application for an appointment, it will become clear. You have already started this online, yes?

You have already waited two days....

Probably temp worker time frame, but as you fill out the online application for an appointment, it will become clear. You have already started this online, yes?

You have already waited two days....
Yes, my spouse has started the online application but wanted to plan tentative timelines or explore if there are other options. Anyways have to apply most probably from Islamabad US Embassy in Pakistan and would not be worth trying from any other US consulate at this stage.

Yes, my spouse has started the online application but wanted to plan tentative timelines or explore if there are other options. Anyways have to apply most probably from Islamabad US Embassy in Pakistan and would not be worth trying from any other US consulate at this stage.
Hi,

Did you finally find out the wait times? also wondering if you could share "how o apply for TD visa" at high level. thanks!!