TB test and pregnency for I-1485

will_get_there

Registered Users (C)
My wife was expecting when we filed for 485 so she did not take the TB test. Now she can take it.
Which form should I send to USCIS along with the test results ?

Do I need a attorney for this or can I do it myself ?

Also my wife's AP is not approved ( EAD is approved though) but my AP is approved. Can lack of TB test result be the reason why her AP was not approved ?

will_get_there:confused:

will_get_there,

1. You better wait fro TSC to issue an RFE for your wife's medical.
Did you do the other tests for her and noted somewhere that she is pregnant? Sometimes, they approve I-485 in this scenario without medicals. its not a good idea to send them now, as there is no guarantee that TSC will keep it with your wife's file.

2. AP and medical do not have any connection. You do not need medical for AP approval.

Don't do that medical until requested, you have a better chance approved without that part. Again without RFE it almost will be garanted to go nowhere.

I fully agree with both plastic card & xjb what they said. Don't send anything in hurry now. It will unnecessarily creates confusion. Simple example of this. People are filing EADs online and sending supporting documents in mail. TSC is having hard time coordinate this. Unless requested, Don't send anything. Wait for RFE. That is the worst case scenerio. On the brighet side, you might be lucky and get approval without any RFE. Either way, you will be safe not sending anything now. Just wait!! Good Luck!

Kamal

We consulted our attorney for the similar reason. Our attorney instructed us not to send anything to TSC unless they request it. There are two reasons for this: first , it will create unnessary confusion for TSC; Second, your documents will go nowhere as TSC currently doesn't have designate person or place to handle this. In a nutshell, don't do anything unless you have to !!!

I know of some one in the past with similar case. She gor RFE, re-did the whole Medical again and got approved. Did not affect AP or EAD at all.

I know of some one in the past with similar case. She gor RFE, re-did the whole Medical again and got approved. Did not affect AP or EAD at all.

My case is a good example. When we did the medical test my wife didn't do TB and immunization shots. After 30 months case
has been transferred to local center and at interview the officer
asked my wife to bring the latest medical report. I am sure
incomplete medical report didn't trigger the transfer.

Details.

ND : 09/01
FP : 01/03
Tran.Dt : 02/03/04
Inter.Dt : 03/24/04
My case App : 03/24/04
Wife case : Medical is pending, officer confirmed as soon as he receive the report he will approve her case.

So it is better to wait until RFE or other request for the medical.