Talked to TSC IO 09/21

vllrp

Registered Users (C)
Same old Story..

NC is cleared.
FP2 is received and cleared.
VISA number is not assigned. Wait till OCT.

anybody in same boat?

Thanks,
Vllrp

Could you please let me know how to reach TSC ?
Manyt thanks for your help in advance.

I am also in the same boat,

PD 2002
Thanks
Vasu

PD 2002
Thanks
Vasu
Dial: 1800-375-5283
Take options: 1,2,2,6,1,Enter Your Receipt#,1,3,4
If you are luck you will be connected to TSC.

To reach TSC, first you need to find a land to get of the boat :D :D

There use to be a sailer called POJ, he found following steps, you can try

Dial 1 800 375 5283 then 1-2-2-6-1 enter SRC# then 1-3-4 you can talk with immigration officer directly

PD 2002
Thanks
Vasu

Same ship.

I was in the same Titanic ship long time back, falles into water and right now immersed in the water. I come out to breath during the NON retrogation period and no one (USCIS) is pulling me out from there.:)

Spoke to IO at TSC

Issues
1- Cases Got Separated (4 Children cases sitting at TSC)
2- Mine & Wife cases - showing at TSC screen as "Pending at NBC".
3- NBC transferred cases to Local Distt. office (Newark, New Jersey) on 7/30/2007 for interview was scheduled for 8/13/2007 (which we have taken on this date), No LUD.
4- Son will age-out (turn 21) in 2008
5- TSC will research the above issues, "where ?? and how ??" to re-unite children cases with principal because computer-screen/record shows "principal and wife cases are pending at NBC" while the actual files are at Local District Office, Newark, New Jersey. TSC has to locate the files first before reunite/relink children cases with principal. :(
6- Wife & 4 Children - Security check/ Name check cleared :D
7- My name check is pending, it is not new news for me, I have known for years.
8- Priority Date on Interview letter/s is indicated December 2004 (wrong), the actual Priority Date is December 2001. :(
9- Getting RFEs for children's cases for above reasons - Sent to TSC
10- Wife FP has been re-issued from NBC for EAD, while she has taken second FP on 5/52007 - EAD sent to NBC. :(
etc.etc.
The cases actually have been screwed-up after transfer from VSC to TSC to NBC to Local Office... :eek:
Hopeless and helpless, that is beyond my control except to open SRs that I have done several times. No Use. :confused:
Good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try sending details to Ombudsman Mr. Khatri.

Good luck.

Issues
1- Cases Got Separated (4 Children cases sitting at TSC)
2- Mine & Wife cases - showing at TSC screen as "Pending at NBC".
3- NBC transferred cases to Local Distt. office (Newark, New Jersey) on 7/30/2007 for interview was scheduled for 8/13/2007 (which we have taken on this date), No LUD.
4- Son will age-out (turn 21) in 2008
5- TSC will research the above issues, "where ?? and how ??" to re-unite children cases with principal because computer-screen/record shows "principal and wife cases are pending at NBC" while the actual files are at Local District Office, Newark, New Jersey. TSC has to locate the files first before reunite/relink children cases with principal. :(
6- Wife & 4 Children - Security check/ Name check cleared :D
7- My name check is pending, it is not new news for me, I have known for years.
8- Priority Date on Interview letter/s is indicated December 2004 (wrong), the actual Priority Date is December 2001. :(
9- Getting RFEs for children's cases for above reasons - Sent to TSC
10- Wife FP has been re-issued from NBC for EAD, while she has taken second FP on 5/52007 - EAD sent to NBC. :(
etc.etc.
The cases actually have been screwed-up after transfer from VSC to TSC to NBC to Local Office... :eek:
Hopeless and helpless, that is beyond my control except to open SRs that I have done several times. No Use. :confused:
Good job.