Talked to NSC 07/03

tsudh

Registered Users (C)
Talked to NSC IO and she reiterated that they have not stopped working on the cases that are in the staging area(store room or 'area where it is ready to go') and as of today they are still approving cases. She knows about Visa number availability bulletin from yesterday.

We just need to wait to see few approvals I guess.

I too got the same info

Called twice..once y'day and once today. both officers told that my application is in staging area and give about 120 days... and also,they are actively working on the pending cases !!

Keep fingers crossed !!!

PD or RD?

did she mention anything about how they are processing the cases? based on PD or RD?

because if it's RD then it means i should expect a long wait...:(

Same here. Just spoke with an IO and was told my application is in the staging area which means there will be a decision on the case by Sept 30th (120 days started from June 30th). Also, said DOS took away some visa numbers from them. This was in response to my question whether the visa number is available for my case and she said it's available at this point.

With regard to the process methodology, I believe they go by PD.

Guys,

Could you tell me how you are able to speak to an NSC IO officer.

I called 18003755283 number, the customer rep pretty much told me the same information that is there on USCIS website. He said he doesn't have any new information or details...

Would appreciate help on this, I am a very long time waiter..

ksb

Dates almost same as yours!!

Kiran My dates are almost close to yours PD, RD and even the RFE date is around the same time frame! I wonder if mine is waiting too just like yours hmhmh

Called twice..once y'day and once today. both officers told that my application is in staging area and give about 120 days... and also,they are actively working on the pending cases !!

Keep fingers crossed !!!