Take a wild guess: when will the new JIT report be posted?

last one was on 08/18/04.
Should be out in the next few days i guess.
If some one knows how to look this up in aila website, i guess it will already be there!!

Or will there be date rolling back.

I already saw some local CIS office rolling back 485 date to 06/2003.

Worst case, after you waited for CSC for 2 years, then your case is transfered to local office.
That's another 1.5 years!

Great job, USCIS! You "reduced" your backlog and make people's life more miserable.

that jit of jan 2003 is just for csc to shine in media. because now they can annouce that they fulfilled there commitment to reduce backlog to a almost year.

anuup
wac-02-142
ND 22 Mar-2002

I feel your pain

other than the JIT reports, there has been no other ways to measure CIS' performance. Although more than 50% of the content in JIT is bogus, at least we know roughly what is going on. without it, we would be totally blind.

In summery, i agree the JIT is BS, but better have than have-not.
Baywatcher

cissux said:
Worst case, after you waited for CSC for 2 years, then your case is transfered to local office. That's another 1.5 years!

Not neccessarily. Mine was transferred on July 12th and I was interviewed on August 18th 2004.

ruxrus
You are right for cases transfered in July. But September might be different.
I will not be surprised that local CIS offices roll back the date after receiving flood of transfers.

I saw the I-485 processing date for one local office rolled back to 06/2003, from 05/2004.

Those processing dates that you see are for 485 cases filed in the local CIS offices, mostly family-based cases. They have nothing to do with EB transfers from CSC.

cissux said:
ruxrus
You are right for cases transfered in July. But September might be different.
I will not be surprised that local CIS offices roll back the date after receiving flood of transfers.

I saw the I-485 processing date for one local office rolled back to 06/2003, from 05/2004.

Cissux,

Where do you see the local office date? Can you give me the link please?

Thanks

this might explain why JIT report is delayed

09/16/2004: Inching Election Day and Anticipated Silence with Agencies

There are signs that the immigration-related agencies and involved officials remain fairly low key and refrain from release of information that can one way or another backfire and jeopardize their jobs. It is anticipated that this will continue until the election is over. Asa Hutchinson, Undersecretary of Directorate of Border & Transportation Protection of DHS made a comment in the conservative newspaper, Washington Times, press conference disclosing his opinion and position on the lenient enforcement of laws against illegal immigrants to lure the Hispanic votes, but is facing a big political storm in the Congress and among the conservative Republicans. DOL, DOS, and DHS officials seem to have noticed their vulnerability in this election year politics and are cautious in releasing information. Well, 47 days to go!