Suzy, Jenimmi & others, what do you think about this?

Publicus

Registered Users (C)
Our friends at CIS still did not cash my money order. Maybe they did a search on their systems and found out about my lawsuit. I guess it's time for me to research how I can file a mandamus to make the lazy bastards do their job(no offense to CIS lovers). :)

But seriousely, the reason why my previous questions regarding the I-130 were kind of rudimental is because of two things:

Numero Uno: I never had to go through the process myself. From day one I was Legal. And Numero Dos, most importantly, after a three-year war with CIS which culminated in a lawsuit I was kind of fed up with immigration laws and debates, and even discussing or even reading stuff about immigration gave me nausea. :eek: Therefore I didn't read a thing about the I-130 process and still can't. Just remember when you were in high-school, when school was out in the summer, did you really picked up a book to read. I didn't. :D It was time for Play Station and the Beach.... :D It will take some time for me to clear up my mind. I am still going to build that website I promised people in one of my posts but I can't do it now...Remember the nausea problem. :eek:

Mucho Gracias...

Publicus said:
Our friends at CIS still did not cash my money order. Maybe they did a search on their systems and found out about my lawsuit.

Trust me, I can bet they have no idea about your lawsuit against the citizenship dept.

It's just the sloppy work of CIS

I guess it's time for me to research how I can file a mandamus to make the lazy bastards do their job(no offense to CIS lovers).

But seriousely, the reason why my previous questions regarding the I-130 were kind of rudimental is because of two things:

Numero Uno: I never had to go through the process myself. From day one I was Legal. And Numero Dos, most importantly, after a three-year war with CIS which culminated in a lawsuit I was kind of fed up with immigration laws and debates, and even discussing or even reading stuff about immigration gave me nausea. :eek: Therefore I didn't read a thing about the I-130 process and still can't.

And when someone, the other day, told you that you shouldn't blame CIS for your own ignorance you got crazy :D

Just remember when you were in high-school, when school was out in the summer, did you really picked up a book to read. I didn't.

Like you ever did :rolleyes:

It was time for Play Station and the Beach.... It will take some time for me to clear up my mind.

That explain things...you cleared it so good, nothing was left there anymore :D

I am still going to build that website I promised people in one of my posts but I can't do it now...Remember the nausea problem. :eek:

Maybe you're pregnant, remember Ari has an eye on you for a long time :D
http://www.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14059
This evidence shows clearly that you two love birds have been in love since childhood ;)

Mucho Gracias...

For now enough "advices" from me :p
Let's see what jenimmi has to say, but the way I know her most likely she will advice you to have patience
:p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am agree with Suz, they have no idea that you have a lawsuit against. And is "Muchas Gracias"....just so you know...

cherr1980 said:
I am agree with Suz, they have no idea that you have a lawsuit against. And is "Muchas Gracias"....just so you know...

Trust me guys, I am not scared of CIS. As far as I am concerned, they can know about my lawsuit. It is totally different and it is illegal for them to hold that against anybody. I was just being sarcastic in my previous post.

And thank you for the correction. I love spanish and one day I will learn it. It's a language of Romance. :)

Oh you are welcome! So you are waiting for your citizenship? I tried to look over your previous posts...but I have to say I was kind of lazy about it...I am working at the same time, and today a lot of people have the day off so I am like an octopus today but much pretty hahahaha :)

It is complicated if you go to different countries in Latin America and Spain...the other day I was talking with a girl that is Mexican descendant and we were speaking Spanish (or so we thought hehehe) and ended speaking English...I couldn't understand half of what she was saying and she couldn't understand some of my words....hehehe.

Thanks Suz...I knew that a good soul will show me the link :)...Anyway glad to know that after so much effort things worked out.

cherr1980 said:
Thanks Suz...I knew that a good soul will show me the link :)...Anyway glad to know that after so much effort things worked out.

If you read carefully that thread you can understand why people like Publicus and myself hate so much the Mexican illegal emigrants who jump over the border and demand to be accepted...on their own terms: No English, no respect for American Flag, for the American People, for the American laws, for everything America stands for.

Publicus said:
Our friends at CIS still did not cash my money order. Maybe they did a search on their systems and found out about my lawsuit. I guess it's time for me to research how I can file a mandamus to make the lazy bastards do their job(no offense to CIS lovers). :)

Hi Pub -
I just saw your post. If it has been more than 20 days since they received your apps and still haven't cashed the money order, then you may want to write to them first, before you think of doing anything serious. It's unbelievable that after all the things that you went thro with CIS, you still remain to be in their list of cases, where things do not follow the normal pattern :(

Good luck and pls keep us informed when the MO is cashed.