• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

supporters for britsimon wave here !l

vladek15425

Let's all send msg to monica the adminstrator to reabilitate simon,
I don't care if I'm banned, he's the coolest man on this forum so why??????
Let's get our friend back guys oohra

ya we need him back common frens if bristimon is not here i will also quit this forum

Yes I also fully agree on bringing britsmon back because he has helped a lot of people no matter where r they from
..n losing such helpful person in this forum is really bad.

ya its terrible news how can a person who is so helpful to all regardless of every contributions he had done how can he be bannned terrible terrible

Dear Mods, please consider reinstating BritSimon's account. He has been a valuable member of the forum and has helped countless people with the DV process. The forum is a little poorer without his presence.

He is the king of presence on this forum, a vital source of information and I always value his opinion.
A forum without him is like a forest with deciduous trees...looking pretty naked!!

Get 'em back here in an instant, will 'ya!!

I also wave for Simon. What to hell went wrong? I never recognized any strange or unpolite behaviour nor anything else. So please reactivate his account, he's a really valuable member of this forum.

Do we have a chance to get know what was the reason for his ban?

Thanks and best regards
Mike

Simon was banned for no reason absolutly none!
If he creates his own website I will be the first to joint.
Or we can all join other forum to show our support.
This story is really making me sad I got no doubt about the
Instigator of this S***
I'm waiting for ur answer simon

Dear Britsimon, I think you work in the field of IT. if you can please create a site on dv lottery, I promise we will follow you all. As vladek15425 have said!!!

Let changing one letter in their names and log in again. Terrible Bans does not exist.:)

Please...can you use proper English? You are not making any sense in most of your posts. Please don't feel offended but you really should be attending an English for beginners course. It will help you if and when you land in the US!

Please...can you use proper English? You are not making any sense in most of your posts. Please don't feel offended but you really should be attending an English for beginners course. It will help you if and when you land in the US!

:)