Supply Chain jobs apply for TN visa?

I have a bachelor in International Trade, a Master in Organizational Development, with +/- 15 years of work experience as supply chain professional working in supply planning, demand planning, materials requirements, purchasing and procurement in multinationals. Can I be eligible for a TN visa?

TN is granted based on your education and job matching a particular TN category. Is there category(ies) that you think you and job would qualify for?

I think my education and experience can match or are a part of all of them a mix of several categories like: Engineer, Lawyer and management consultant. For example, Engineering is a wide category that can include: production, forecasting, supply calculations and estimates, etc. Lawyer can include laws, procedures, formalities, politicies, management consultant can include business processes improvements, operational methods and concepts. Does exist a list of activities related and delailed for each of these TN categories?

You are not an engineer nor lawyer by education, so forget that. Re-read what I said earlier

Management consultant maight fit, because your education doesn't qualify for any other category. MC however is a temporary position at a company, outside the organization and is highly scrutinized.