Suggestions to move household goods

infoplease

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I will be moving to Canada in a couple of weeks, and would be interested in getting suggestions as to how I can move my household goods. I will not be driving or taking my car.

Does anyone know if availing the facilities of movers is more economical than using the US postal services. Are there any movers in Southern California that undertake international moving with no minimum weight limit.
(Most movers require a minimum weight limit).

All suggestions welcome.
Thank you in advance.

Ship your kitchen household stuff and books using the USPS - it is very cheap. Other movers like Atlas Van Lines will do the job and I do not think they have minimum weight requirement. (well, it depends on how much you have. If it just 4 suitcases, may be it is not even worth moving from their point of view). I have a personla and good experience with Atlas Van Lines..

infoplease said:
Hello,

I will be moving to Canada in a couple of weeks, and would be interested in getting suggestions as to how I can move my household goods. I will not be driving or taking my car.

Does anyone know if availing the facilities of movers is more economical than using the US postal services. Are there any movers in Southern California that undertake international moving with no minimum weight limit.
(Most movers require a minimum weight limit).

All suggestions welcome.
Thank you in advance.