Suggestions on RFE from UCSIS on 3yrs Undergrad from India

ksmurty

Hi,

Need your help/suggestions immedietly, please respond.

In India(Andhra) we have an option of 3yrs of Undergrad(BE) after 3yrs of DiplomaECE(after 10th grade). I did BE in this stream of 10+3+3, and also have MS from India.

During my 140 processing at Nebraska center, UCSIS sent RFE indicating that I only studied 3yrs of Undergrad which is not equivalent to 4yrs BS in US. So they indicate that underlying BS degree is not valid, so the Master sis also not valid. My lawfirm working with Academic evaluators to provide justification that my Undegrad is equivalent to BS.

My questions are:
- If you or your friends has faced the same problem, what was the solution for this problem?
- Can you please tell which service center u got the query from and whether finally UCSIS approve your case or not?
- Can you please let me know which academic evaluators u used to respond to RFE?
- On other forums I have seen people used http://thedegreepeople.com/ for this, do you have any direct experience and suggest whether this company can do better evaluation for my case?
- Any idea on how succesfully the I140 are successfuill at Nebrasaka service center, when we respond to RFEs?

Thanks and Regards,
Murty.

I have very bad experience at NSC on 3 years BS eqeln't to USA REF respond.
My I-140 is denied after I submitted the step by step transcript prepared by Degreepeople.I made appeal and also filed another I-140.
My date is also current but due to I-140 I am stuck. Please advise me if anybody can.
BEST OF LUCK.