Successfull CP/POE from mubai on 24th june/9july

dilbert30 said:
Hi:

Could you please tell me what this $260 fees is? I am hoping to have my interview in the next few months

Thanks,
Dilbert
You mentioned in another thread that you lawyer has sent the $335. You are done. Don't worry about any fees now (expect if you have to pay courier charges at Chennai).

Guys,
Sorry for replying little late. Finally got approved the GC for me and my family. My family had an interview at Mumbai consulate on dec 8th. Everything went well except my wife on that day. Consulate approved my and daughter case on the same day itself but holded my wife case as they wanted to do the name check clearance for her. So the real pain started, the day was wednesday, so they told me that they'll call us once they gets the name check cleared for my wife. The same day I left for my sister's place came back to mumbai on friday and left to my place my the same day flight.On Monday morning itself i started calling the consulate from morning after lot of try was finally able to talk to the customer service and was told that the name check clearance has came and I can come anyday, I told them I 'll report on next day itself, booked the flight ticket for monday night flight and went alone to Mumbai with all of our passport and reported at 730 am on tuesday. finally they collected the letter which they gave me on 1st day and asked to submit the passport at window 9. But again the window person asked me , do u really got the name check clearance so quickly, I told them i called your office yesterday and they said it is ok so I came today, so the lady finally went inside and checked and came back and said it is ok and asked to collect the passport in the afternoon.
Finally reached at 230 and the passport were given at 330 with approved immigrant visa stamped on all of our passport, checked all the names and seal envelope.
All of us reached usa on dec31st afternoon, stood in permanenet residence line and gave the envelope, the envelope were open in front of us , took my wife and mine finger prints and were told that we'll be receiving the physical card in 2-4 weeks.

Interview questions were simple, who is ur employer, how long you have been working, how many employee in the office, what is the qualification and only question asked to my wife how long she has been married to me.
Everything went fine except the name check clearance for my wife which took 4-5 days more for us other that that everything was ok.

Thank you all for all the help, hope all of you get the GC soon. I wish all of you the very best. God Bless you all.

Also special thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining such a wonderful site, because of his website only we are able to get our question or doubt about immigration cleared.

Please ask me if you have any question. I 'll be checking the forum periodically and will definately reply.

Best wishes,
spb999

Consular processing I140-NIW

Need Information on my I140-NIW (No labor needed) Consulor processing.
IN January 2007 my I-140 NIW got approval (No labor / no employment based)
and my contract with the university will be over by june 07. I have got a job offer from India and I am planning to join.
My question is - Can I continue my GC processing through Consulor Processing after my I-140 NIW approval. I asked a lawyer at Murthy.com office and she informed me that I can go to india and continue the GC processing there.

Thanks

What is the process for getting citizenship after a successful CP interview for a 16 year old child? As consular officer mentioned the child will be a citizen immediately after entry to US ( Mother is a US citizen).

do the appointment from a country to an other one

dear
i have been selected for the greencard,i have start the process in malaysia and my appointment has been already sheduled but i now i have to return to my country because i have finished my study so i would like to know if is it possible to do the interview in my country?