Successful CP at Montreal

RE: Consulate Address

Consulate General Montréal Address:

1155 St. Alexander Street, Montréal, Québec H2Z 1Z2

$260 was paid by the attony in my case too.
Eelavan

CP - Completed without any hitch

I had CP process completed on Tuesday Dec 18th at Montreal without any questions asked. Afrecian American lady was very nice and very pleasent.

The process was a breeze.

Ravi Manrao

Can you give us info on PCC, medicals etc

Congratulations, Can you, share your interview experience and also is it possible for us to know, the web site, or address, phone number of where you did your medicals. Where did you get your PCC for India and Canada? and how much time it took

CP - Completed at Montreal

Yes!
I did my medical at Toronto and got the results back at 4:00 p.m.
Cost for two adults and a 15 year old was $540 Canadian.
Took 5 p.m. Train same day for Montreal
Stayed for night at La Tour Centerville right in front of US Consulate
Morning arrived at US Consulate at 10:00 a.m. (useless to go at 10:00 a.m. Interview time has no meaning. It is the token number which is given to you at the arrival at US consulate). People are called by token number and not by interview time.

The token number was called, lady took birth certificates, letter of emplyment, pictures, signed part-II of the affidavit; and was told to go back and wait for interview.

After about 45 minutes, was called to interview; no questions asked; i was told that my papers were in order and she is granting visa
I was given a slip to pay $195 (for three $65 each) and wait for 15 minutes for visa

After 30 minutes called back to window 3 to check pick up visa.
Left by 3:40 p.m. train for Toronto and flew back the following morning from Toronto; Immigartion check happens at Toronto; gave packets to immigration officer; figer printed and I-551 was stamped for a year.

That is all folkes.

Where you did medicals and how and where to get pcc

HI Sorry to ask again, can you provide the name, address, telephone number of the medical office where you got your medicals done, also can you explain the experience in getting PCC from Indian embassy. At present I am getting different answers on pcc

POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE- PLEASE HELP

Almost every one of the CPers , seem to have had the orginal police certificate during the interview. How is it that the NVC asked me to send the originals to them. I donot have the originals. What do I do ?? , Anyone in the same situation??

Need Some Information

Hi Guys,
The information provided here by all of you is really great. It really helps finding ways for CP. Though i have one simple question. I am canadain CP and my wife is not. She came to US on my H1. So in this case is it possible for me to go for CP in canada with my wife. I am little confuse over this. If any one has answer or experience, please post it here that would help. I will appreciate your reply.

Thanks in advance, congrats to those who already got GC and good luck to every one who are waiting.

Punjab singh and others : PCC - RCMP or Local??

Are you guys taking PCC from Local PCC ( name based) or RCMP ( Fingerprint based)??

An early response will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

I submitted name based to NVC. Although I got an RFE but it wasn\'t for the PC from canada. To be on the safe side I also ordered fingerprint based, which I got them yesterday. At the interview if they ask for it at least I have it.

No Title

I submitted name based to NVC. Although I got an RFE but it wasn\'t for the PC from canada. To be on the safe side I also ordered fingerprint based, which I got them yesterday. At the interview if they ask for it at least I have it.