• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Submitting a DV Entry for someone else

d_andrei

I live in the US, but I have a number of friends and relatives living in Europe who would like to participate in DV Lottery. However, they either do not read English or not experienced in filling these kind of forms. Can I submit an entry for them if they provide me with all the info and photo? Will that disqualify an entry? Thank you.

I live in the US, but I have a number of friends and relatives living in Europe who would like to participate in DV Lottery. However, they either do not read English or not experienced in filling these kind of forms. Can I submit an entry for them if they provide me with all the info and photo? Will that disqualify an entry? Thank you.

It won’t disqualify it but it’s highly discouraged as it’s much easier for mistakes to be made that way and such mistakes can end up disqualifying the person. The instructions for entering are available in a number of languages on the website.https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/diversity-visa/instructions.html

I actually thought it's the contrary, as the person without adequate knowledge of English may get the question wrong or click the wrong button. As far as the accuracy of the information provided, I have their passport copies and all the necessary info.

Bottom line is: they will not be disqualified on the basis of someone else submitting the application on their behalf. So you can go ahead and do so for them.

Hello,

Can spouses share the same email when filling their DV Lottery Application? Im talking about one application for each to increase the chances