Studying while waiting for my green card (EB3)

zyan

Summary: Can I attend university (2 yr full-time Masters degree) while I am on adjustment of status?

Details:
I am currently on an H1B visa. I'm the primary person applying for the green card through EB3. My I485 was filed July 2021, fingerprint was collected Dec 2021, and EAD was received in Jan 2022 (This EAD works for 2 years).

I would like to go get a Masters degree starting in Sep 2022. Since the priority date of my country had a big regression, my date became 6 month behind "current".

Question 1 - Can I attend university full-time while I am on adjustment of status?

Question 2 - Can I work part-time in another position that is similar to my current one while full-time studying to keep my I485? My understanding is that as long as I have a full-time offer, it's OK to keep the I-485. (I might be wrong) So if I can provide a full-time offer saying that I will go back to work full-time after the study, does it work?

Question 3 - If I finally can't go to school this year, can I accept the offer but defer a year for attending? (assuming the school allows me to do that)

Please let me know your thoughts on my questions.

Thank you!

1. Yes if the school lets you
2. Yes if the I-140 petitioner continues to offer to employ you after you immigrate, and does not withdraw the I-140. But I am not sure if it's okay if you plan to study for a while after I-485 approval before going to work for them.

1. Yes if the school lets you
2. Yes if the I-140 petitioner continues to offer to employ you after you immigrate, and does not withdraw the I-140. But I am not sure if it's okay if you plan to study for a while after I-485 approval before going to work for them.
Thanks a lot for your answer. I have another related questions.

Q3 - If I attended to school and keep my current job offer without working, does it work better?
Q4 - What if they send me a Request for Evidence (RFE) asking for a stipend?

I appreciate your information.