Studying abroad (with Several absences for less than 6 months each)

Pratyaksh

Thanks for this community, I had a question regarding naturalization.
I was pursuing a bachelor's degree in India and graduated this month (May 2023 ). It was a 4-year program, my dad worked in the US at that time on an L1 visa, My mother and other family are in India. When the dates got current in Oct 2020, we applied for GC. We managed to apply for GC as during covid back then I could take classes online.
I got my GC on 31 July 2021, and since then I took these trips to the US -

03 Dec 2021 - 28 Feb 2022 ( 87 days )

24 May 2022 - 14 Aug 2022 ( 82 days )
During this period I did a summer internship at a tech company and secured the return offer. (I will join in Aug 2023.)

09 Dec 2022 - 23 Dec 2022 ( 14 days )

In total, I spent 182 days in the US in these ( almost 2 years ).

I filed my W2 for 2022 for the income during the summer internship. And also managed to get a driving license during my stay there. My dad recently also purchased a home there. During this whole time I was studying outside, he was there in the US. Another thing is that I did apply for a re-entry permit and recently received it a week ago ( unfortunately it took 1 year to process ).

Now I have completed college and I have a job offer from the internship I did last summer. I made these frequent trips outside for the legitimate reason that I was studying and always maintained ties with the US and there was a clear intention to return.

Currently, I am in India and I will exceed 6 months time on June 21, After my graduation I wanted to spend some more time here and thought I can go a little late till July end, as my job starts on August 21, I thought having a re-entry permit won't cause any GC issues, but then I thought am I breaking my continuous residence, and it looks like it. Can anyone help me determine what should i do, is my case strong enough for citizenship? Should I go back to the US before 21 June?