Study Permit (need an advice)

Alaskan Elf

Hello,
Right now I am in a situation when I really need an advise from someone more experienced in Canada visa/immigration process; nothing fatal, yet, happened, but there are several issues with my Study Permit application process which stress me out.
Ok, enough with a drama part…

Some background data:
On May 7th (well, that day they should have received the package with all the documents) of this year I applied for the study permit to study at the Liaison College for Chef Degree. Currently I am a foreign Russian student almost graduated from the US university (actually graduated in May, but I didn't get my diploma yet and right now staying for the Optional Practical Training after finishing my study) and I applied via mail at Seattle.

Here are the questions:

- The day I applied the application processing time for Study Permit at Seattle was 4 weeks. Now its 30 weeks = 7 months ( cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp ). Worse than at South Africa. Are they serious or its some kind of a glitch? My study starts on September 12, so I'm a little worried now.

Seattle gc.ca webpage still says “allow at least 4 weeks to process the mail applications”.

- I forgot to put into my package of documents the printout of “the list of provided documents”. Is this a 100% reason to turn my documents back to me or documents might still go through? And if they are going to reject my documents because of that, how fast they would've sent them back to me? Two weeks passed, I didn't receive anything neither through mail nor through e-mail.

- In the “secondary education” part I wrote that I have a Bachelor Degree and that my study ended May 2010, even though at that time I was not yet graduated and I didn't provided my transcript or diploma printouts. Might that become an issue?

Ok, those wonderful people at cic.gc.ca website put the processing time back to normal. Seattle now is 4 weeks. That’s a relief.