Strange message on 140 approved 10 months back

GreenCardVirus

Registered Users (C)
My 140 was approved in Feb 05. Now I got this message.
I changed using AC-21 in Oct. After that LUD's changed on 140 and 485 in November.

Today I see LUC changes on 140 and 485 and then this message on 140. Has any one come across this?

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On December 8, 2005 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case.

GreenCardVirus said:
My 140 was approved in Feb 05. Now I got this message.
I changed using AC-21 in Oct. After that LUD's changed on 140 and 485 in November.

Today I see LUC changes on 140 and 485 and then this message on 140. Has any one come across this?

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On December 8, 2005 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case.

hope that your I-485 is approved. no other guess.

What happens if the option for Consular Processing is chosen on 140 when filed concurrently with 485?

Is the application considered a AOS or CP?

According to Murthy, it is easy to file for 485 after 140 is approved with CP. But she does to say what happens in the case of concurrently filed applications.

That was very bad to hear GreenCardVirus!! I don't understand why they denied the 485, even after the AC21??

If you applied GC from NJ based Cyber company then no matter whether you changed to another company with AC21 or not your case will be denied
USCIS is denying all GCs from Vermont center

ALL I-485's being denied?? That's amazing!

Is it really true that the VSC is denying ALL I-485 applications??? Since when has this been happening and why?

I have a pending Eb-1 140/485 (RD Oct 05, EAD approved)