Strange Message- Case not found

bethhoney

Registered Users (C)
I completed FP2 and the case was not updated online. I have been checking anyways. Today the website gives this strange message- both for me and my husband-

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

don't worry,this kind of message occurs if the frequency of checking online is more.It will take couple of days to get back to original.This happenedto me recently , and it took 3 days to show normal.

bethhoney said:
I completed FP2 and the case was not updated online. I have been checking anyways. Today the website gives this strange message- both for me and my husband-

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.

---some time it may be true that ur case might have been approved.

I wish what you are saying really happens to me

Just checked the case status and it still says "Not found". Keeping my fingers crossed.

Checked the receipt number through phone and ...

it still tells me the status that the website used to tell me..."Your FP were received in 2001... blah.. blah... blah..."

Crazy Crazy world !