strange message after stamping

hussamk

Registered Users (C)
After the interview and getting Passport stamp at Sacramento office on Nov 09. my online message was changed to "on December 6, 2004. your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing"


Any Idea what is going on. I am still waiting for the card


the officer at interview time accept our 2 years old photos and said it is ok.
 

ginnu

Registered Users (C)
hussamk said:
After the interview and getting Passport stamp at Sacramento office on Nov 09. my online message was changed to "on December 6, 2004. your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing"
----- it means that local USCIS office has sent your file back to service center after approval and service center will order for the plasctic card

Any Idea what is going on. I am still waiting for the card
------ may be you will have update online status in few days that Card ordred then you will get the card

the officer at interview time accept our 2 years old photos and said it is ok.
 

ginnu

Registered Users (C)
hussamk said:
it takes 1 month and 5 days
------ did anything changed for your or your wife case online status??

I hope you will be getting the card in few days.
Good Lock!!
 

Semi-conc'nt 04

Registered Users (C)
Query on manual entries made during Passport stamping

needpatience4gc said:
We've got in about 2 1/2 weeks (refer to signature).

Hi there!

I visited the local District office for Stamping, yesterday, and I saw a few manual entries:
A# - which I believe stands for Alien #, and was correctly entered.
"POE" - which I believe stands for Port of Entry, and was correctly entered.
"DOE" - which if stands for Date of Entry, is incorrectly entered!

So, could you pls. check your Passport, and confirm if "DOE" on there indeed corresponds to the Date of Entry (your last entry into the US) - based on the I-94 Card returned to USCIS? If that is the case, I might need to promptly go back to USCIS - because an Oct. date was entered, whereas I had entered the US, last March!

Thanks, and I look forward to soon knowing from you!
 

hussamk

Registered Users (C)
in my stamp there is no POE but it is DOA
which Date of Adjustment. which shows my right date

but in POE it showes SAC. so I though it means locatrionm of Adjustment not port of entry.
 

Semi-conc'nt 04

Registered Users (C)
It is clearly written "DOE"...

hussamk said:
in my stamp there is no POE but it is DOA
which Date of Adjustment. which shows my right date

but in POE it showes SAC. so I though it means locatrionm of Adjustment not port of entry.


Thank you for replying.
Even if I were to assume that she meant "DOA" (while writing "DOE"), the date there is incorrect - because I was "adjusted" yesterday: Dec. 15th, 2004, and not an Oct. date! I wonder what that date is??? ...don't you think I must go back to USCIS?
 

hussamk

Registered Users (C)
ginnu said:
------ did anything changed for your or your wife case online status??

I hope you will be getting the card in few days.
Good Lock!!


on ur old wac# there was no change. but we recieved a welcome notice with new new WAC # and this one keep changing all the time. this WAC# is written in my wife card
 

needpatience4gc

Registered Users (C)
Semi-conc'nt 04 said:
Hi there!

I visited the local District office for Stamping, yesterday, and I saw a few manual entries:
A# - which I believe stands for Alien #, and was correctly entered.
"POE" - which I believe stands for Port of Entry, and was correctly entered.
"DOE" - which if stands for Date of Entry, is incorrectly entered!

So, could you pls. check your Passport, and confirm if "DOE" on there indeed corresponds to the Date of Entry (your last entry into the US) - based on the I-94 Card returned to USCIS? If that is the case, I might need to promptly go back to USCIS - because an Oct. date was entered, whereas I had entered the US, last March!

Thanks, and I look forward to soon knowing from you!


semi, don't worry.. DOE on my passport is the date 485 approved... I explicitly asked the officer and he explained that it's the date of adjustment of status and nothing to bother.. So, I guess for CP, it'd be the DOE (the date of entry to US).
 

Semi-conc'nt 04

Registered Users (C)
NeedPatience,

needpatience4gc said:
semi, don't worry.. DOE on my passport is the date 485 approved... I explicitly asked the officer and he explained that it's the date of adjustment of status and nothing to bother.. So, I guess for CP, it'd be the DOE (the date of entry to US).

I believe we are not on the same page. When I mentioned local USCIS office, I was referring to the Phoenix District office - where I visited for Passport stamping. (I did not go thru Consular processing!)
When I mention "DOE", I am not able to relate to "10-26-2004" - because the only dates that I can 'relate' to, are:
a) March 7th '04: Date of last entry into the US
b) 10-25-2004: Approval Date (of I-140)
c) 11-12-2004: Approval Date (of I-485)

So, what do you think? ...should I still not worry? :)
 

needpatience4gc

Registered Users (C)
Semi-conc'nt 04 said:
I believe we are not on the same page. When I mentioned local USCIS office, I was referring to the Phoenix District office - where I visited for Passport stamping. (I did not go thru Consular processing!)
When I mention "DOE", I am not able to relate to "10-26-2004" - because the only dates that I can 'relate' to, are:
a) March 7th '04: Date of last entry into the US
b) 10-25-2004: Approval Date (of I-140)
c) 11-12-2004: Approval Date (of I-485)

So, what do you think? ...should I still not worry? :)

I understand that you went for PP stamping at a local office near to you. I'd have expected 11/12 under DOE since that's the date you adjusted status. But I've seen different dates for DOE for different people (atleast I know from two of my close colleagues who got different dates). If I were you, I'd n't loose sleep on that. If you r still n't comfortable, get an INFOPASS appt and talk to an immigration officer.
 

Semi-conc'nt 04

Registered Users (C)
Thank you, NeedPatience!

needpatience4gc said:
I understand that you went for PP stamping at a local office near to you. I'd have expected 11/12 under DOE since that's the date you adjusted status. But I've seen different dates for DOE for different people (atleast I know from two of my close colleagues who got different dates). If I were you, I'd n't loose sleep on that. If you r still n't comfortable, get an INFOPASS appt and talk to an immigration officer.


I will not lose sleep, thinking about it, anymore!
 
Top