Strange case transfer to Local INS

Damnit

Registered Users (C)
I-140 not approved, 485 transfered to Local Office Detroit, have you seen such case- Please advise, it would be very helpful

kulkave

Damnit said:
I-140 not approved, 485 transfered to Local Office Detroit, have you seen such case- Please advise, it would be very helpful
Yes, it happened to me as well , I485 transfered to local office without i-140 approval.i-140 was also transfered 3 months later, but i-140 approved within 2 days of transfer
--- this is my first posting on this forum..

Hey Kulkave, Did it happen in Detroit

kulkave said:
Yes, it happened to me as well , I485 transfered to local office without i-140 approval.i-140 was also transfered 3 months later, but i-140 approved within 2 days of transfer
--- this is my first posting on this forum..

Hey Kulkave, Did it happen in Detroit, can you please advise who approved your I-140 Local INS or Nebraska service center. Also did it happen after your interview or before interview. My case was transfered on Dec 1st and I have no news on My interview or I-140 approval. What do you think, please suggest...

Our case

FYI our I-140 was approved by VCS last Oct and then I-485 was immediately transferred to Hartford local office. Haven't received our FP notice yet - not sure if it'll be VSC or HAR...

I am waiting for 140 to be transferred to Dallas Dist Office

I am waiting for Texas Ser Center to Transfer 140 to Dallas dist office.
On mar 01 05 DDO requested TSC to send the 140 to them,till now no news on 140 or transfer letter from TSC.
I am so frustated with TSC and waiting for my lucky day.
When they transfer 140 to dist office will emp/attorney get a transfer letter ???
Any comments will be welcome.

Details in signature.

To Kulkave

Kulkave:
I am waiting for 140 to be transfer to local office.

Q:
Who will get transfer letter after 140 is moved to local office.(emploeyr or attoney)
How can we know wheather 140 is moved to local office and in my case there is no LUD on 140.TSC supervisor told my employer that the Dallas Dist Office requested 140 application to their office on march 01 05,till now no news or update on 140.
Pls let me know how to deal with this situation.

thanks

Hey Damnit / lx_kumar,
I receved a leter in the I-797c format that your I-485 transferred and for I-140 t was the online message that I saw and my attorney received the notice. But it was Texas Service Center which approved my I-140 ithin 2 days of transfer. My attorney and my current company sent me the aproval notices for I-140 that received from INS.

Hope that helps.
vkulkarni70@hotmail.com
let me know if you need more info..
Thanks
kulkave

My I485 was transferred to VSC from TSC after I-140 approved in TSC, I had second PF and have'nt heard anything back from VSC after PF.

What is the criteria

Does anyone know what is the criteria based on which SCs are transferring the cases ?