StillAlive is always alive from today

Congrats !
Can u pl let us know how many LUDs did u have and when. Thanks. I haveboth EB-1 and Eb-2 approved still 485 seems to be stuck. Was earlier told NC clear case with adjudicator, then later NC stuck, Now yesterday I was told NC clear. No LUDs in any case since 3/19/2007. Transferred EB-2 NIW VSC to TSC

Filed EB-1A in TSC. Have 2 485 based on each application.
Applied for EAD got approved in 12 days last week. This lead to LUD in I-140 not 485.

No luck till now.

Sorry guys I don't have words to express now, I am shocked at present.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 24, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

History:

Came to US in 2000, started my first GC attempt in 2001, before it get riped left the company, started my second attempt in 2003 it got stuck in BEC, then my final attempt in 2005 got the result.

No LUD since transfer from 27th March 2007

SR created on June 14th, reply came on August 7th as "Additional review wait for 6 months"

Called numerous times to TSC got message "Case is pending", "NC cleared", "Case Assigned", "Visa Assigned", "NO Visa available till october" any combination you can come up.

Visited Infopass twice got reply "NC cleared", "Nothing Pending" and "No Visa Available"

Sent a letter to senator got reply in 2 days "No Visa available till Oct"

Looking at October bulletin, I made up my mind and given up hope. But god is great, I wish everybody out here get there pie of joy soon.

Last LUD is on March 27th 2007, this could just after transfer date of 15th March 2007, there is no LUD since then only today's approval LUD.

Congrats !
Can u pl let us know how many LUDs did u have and when. Thanks. I haveboth EB-1 and Eb-2 approved still 485 seems to be stuck. Was earlier told NC clear case with adjudicator, then later NC stuck, Now yesterday I was told NC clear. No LUDs in any case since 3/19/2007. Transferred EB-2 NIW VSC to TSC

Filed EB-1A in TSC. Have 2 485 based on each application.
Applied for EAD got approved in 12 days last week. This lead to LUD in I-140 not 485.

No luck till now.

Congratulations StillAlive! Approval is a TRUE return gift for all your efforts in compiling the spreadsheet. Good Luck man!

Congrats
Sorry guys I don't have words to express now, I am shocked at present.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 24, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

History:

Came to US in 2000, started my first GC attempt in 2001, before it get riped left the company, started my second attempt in 2003 it got stuck in BEC, then my final attempt in 2005 got the result.

No LUD since transfer from 27th March 2007

SR created on June 14th, reply came on August 7th as "Additional review wait for 6 months"

Called numerous times to TSC got message "Case is pending", "NC cleared", "Case Assigned", "Visa Assigned", "NO Visa available till october" any combination you can come up.

Visited Infopass twice got reply "NC cleared", "Nothing Pending" and "No Visa Available"

Sent a letter to senator got reply in 2 days "No Visa available till Oct"

Looking at October bulletin, I made up my mind and given up hope. But god is great, I wish everybody out here get there pie of joy soon.

Congrats...wow long journey...dare say, you are a brave man to restart your journey 3 times :) Truly, you will ALWAYS be STILLALIVE...great guts buddy!

Lb

LB

Whats going on with yours ? give them a call today and try your luck. Don't give up man, we're waiting for your approval, so that we can think of our approvals.

Received Card and notice together for me. My one battle ends here and another start :)

Thanks all the members and guest of this wonderful forum, I request everybody to post their details in separate thread and update promptly so that waiters get some idea about this inconsistent process.

Good luck to all and hope USCIS do not close there door after labor day for FY2007. I will be still here for a while since my spouse case is pending.