Still Waiting for EAD(VSC) Since 04/20/04 Anyone?

hymav

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have applied EAD Renewal online, Notice Date 04/20/04. Still waiting for the approval. Is there any one waiting around that time. I see the dates are moved to 05/27/2004 for EAD c(9) category?

Any one Still waiting?

What was the number to call Vermont Service Center? Also My Current is getting expired in another two weeks. What was the number to take the Appointment for an interim EAD. Anyone Who got the Interim EAD In Newark Recently?

Any Advice??

Hyma

If you haven't received and RFEs (requests for evidence), you are eligible for an interim EAD, i strongly advise you to go to your USCIS center to get one to avoid the possibility of any further delays if an RFE does get issued.

i am in the same boat nd is April 26/04 no approval yet. Even the LUD hasn't changed since it was filed.

I am in the same boat - 04/30

can I go to any USCIS center for interim EAD or only closest to the address(NJ). I am at the client site now and I would like to know if I can go near by which is in TX.

I appreciate any comments on this.

thanks,

You can only go to the one who has jurisdiction over the address (county) you live in (you applied the EAD from)

The online e-EAD/e-AP sucks, as most of the paper-based EAD and AP's are being approved earlier than the e-filed ones :(

-Arjun

waiting much longer

guys, i am vsc waiting for much longer. For second EAD and AP.

ND is 9 april 2004. Waiting and waiting!!

iEAD available only if no RFEs?

Is one eligible for an interim EAD ... ONLY IF if he has no RFEs? I responded to my RFE more than 150 days ago. Does that still apply. Since then after repeated inquiries I have received a letter from INS that it is being delayed for security check (!!!). Am I still not eligible?

Can you all please post here when your EAD gets approved or for that matter have see a change in ur LUD or an RFE is issued. Just so we all know what our freinds at VSC are upto.

Cheers

I have asked this question before also but never got any clear response. Mine EAD/AP/485 RD on the PAPER RECEIPT is 26 APRIL but when I enter my EAC number on the website it shows that they have received it on 4 MAY. I am not sure why this is happenning. VSC sucks

My EAD/AP was applied on 4/6. They updated the online system on July 29th and BOTH ead/ap for me and my wife have rfe's!!! i'm like WTF!!! :confused:

1st EAD renewal 5/11/04 receipt 6/1/04 notice date. I am planning to go for my interim on Augustt 11 in NYC. any thoughts?

Jatt5BABA
I think your RFE could be for your Colored Passport copy orsome thing.I don't think you need to worry about that much..anyway Why didn't you go for IEAD?

My spose got an approval on 08/02/04, but not me. I am planning to go to Local(NJ, Newark) next week to get an interim EAD. Any one wants to share the exp in Newark local INS to get the interim EAD?
ND: 04/20/04 VSC.

Hyma