Still Waiting for EAD(VSC) Since 04/20/04 Anyone?

HYMAV, I am also planning to go Newark for the IEAD, let me know what all documents who are carrying with you. Mine RD : 26 April but I haven't heard a thing.

E-file Ead with RD&ND : 5/12/2004, (no RFE till date).Completed ID check on 05/13/2004 in Newark,NJ District Office.

IEAD proceedures reqd.

Can I apply for my IEAD in the Cherry Hill,NJ local office or should I go to Newark District office?
What are the documents reqduired to apply IEAD?
Please calrify :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd EAD Approved

I have just received an email from USCIS stating that they approved my 2 EAD.
EAD renewal ND 04/09/2004 ;AD 08/05/2004

LocalINS Says EAD Approved but not received and online status did not changed??

I went to Local INS(Newark) Today to get the interim EAD, But they said my application is already approved on 08/02/04 and send it to the printer. Asked me to wait for 2-3 weeks to get the card.

But still Online status is not changed. Only the LUD's are changed three times. 08/02, 08/03, 08/05.

and therefore they did not issued me the iEAD Card. They said I have to wait, there is no way they can issue me the CARD.

and the current EAD is expiring in another 10days. What should I do? I called the VSC also the rep told me that some one will get back to me in 30days.

Any One in this Situation?

You will get you EAD

Hi hymav,
Do not worry, you will get your EAD in mail.
In my case even the LUD never changed but got approved and
received the card.

Hymav

Man, this is not fair. MY RD/ND(04/26) are well passed even 90 days, I called my lawyer to initiate Enquiry. My LUD changed only once and that too very long ago(10 MAY), there is no other change in my case. Let us know what happens with you next. Do you mind sharing with us your experience at Newark

I have just received my EAD card today in the mail. It has been a long way but all you have to do is be patient. Now focusing on I-485 I know this will take ages my EAD expiration date is 08/04/05 hope USCIS will have approved my I-485 by then. My RD for EAD & I-485 is 03/17/04

EAD Got Approved... But...

At last My EAD Got approved on 08/16/04.

But my current EAD Expired on 08/19/04. My employer says we need to have the Physical card in hand and copy should be there in the records to work legally. He says I cannot work untill I have the card after 08/19/04. I may not get the card in the mail untill week or 10 days from the approval date. So HR Manager says I cannot work for a week.

Is that correct or is there any other option?

2nd EAD ND:04/20/04
AD:08/16/04.

I received the card within 3 days after approval
AP date /08/05/2004 Thursday
card received 08/09/2004 Monday

LUD updated on 07/28

LUD got updated for my Wife and me on 07/28/2004 but no change after that. Anybody in the same boat.....

finally i got mine and my wife's ead approval....this after my lawyer had called the customer service number. No news on the AP yet. no change in our I-485 LUD.

VSC
I-140 ND August 03, AD April 04
1st EAD and AP AD Nov. 03
2nd EAD ND Apri 28/04 AD Aug.14/04
2nd AP ND April 28/04 AD ????
I-485 ND Aug. 03 AD ????

adidb
MY LUD also changed today, my case is also very close to your( RD 5 MAY@VSC), did your last LUD change before it got approved ,if it did then how many days after that your EAD got approved ?

PinShi said:
adidb
MY LUD also changed today, my case is also very close to your( RD 5 MAY@VSC), did your last LUD change before it got approved ,if it did then how many days after that your EAD got approved ?

for EAD the LUD changed on the 11th of August and I got an email saying after reviwing your case we have ordered new cards blah blah blah then I got an email on the 14th of august saying your case has been approved. but for AP it did not.

Goodluck with your case, i'm sure you'll get it soon.

So I guess its still another week or so before I see any approval. Thanks for the update. Hope you get your485 approved soon.

Let me ask you another question : My Paper RD for EAD/AP/485 is 26 April but Online shows 5 MAY, Did it happen with you too ? I don't know why there is almost 10 days difference, I could image a day or so but 10 days is really long time

PinShi said:
So I guess its still another week or so before I see any approval. Thanks for the update. Hope you get your485 approved soon.

Let me ask you another question : My Paper RD for EAD/AP/485 is 26 April but Online shows 5 MAY, Did it happen with you too ? I don't know why there is almost 10 days difference, I could image a day or so but 10 days is really long time

sorry mate don't know the answer to that, my lawyer has my paper RD i haven't seen it...but there is always a difference of a few days between the 2, not sure if 10 days is normal or not.

Abidb said:
sorry mate don't know the answer to that, my lawyer has my paper RD i haven't seen it...but there is always a difference of a few days between the 2, not sure if 10 days is normal or not.
thanks for your answer, I will wait and wait till I see some fate

2nd EAD approved

Y'day my 2nd EAD approved after a long wait. No RFE.

EAD ND: 04/27/04, approval date: 08/18/04

These late approvals caused me lot of problems.

Hi zigzag13

If you are comfortable, please share with us, what problems were caused by
the late approval.

Regards,
ohioapp

My ND is 7 April 2004 !!

My ND is 7 April 2004 and no RFE, and am still waiting for the EAD and AP.

:(