Staying Away from spouse for short time period while I-485 application is in "Ready to schedule for interview " status

MPS1

I have been working with same employer overseas and then in USA on work VISA for almost 10 years.
After marriage I received EAD through personally sponsored Spouse based GC application .
But Im still working with the same employer, now based upon EAD not VISA.

I filed for Adjustment of status in December-2018 and My I-485 application is in Ready to schedule for interview status, since February 11 2018
I applied at Newark NJ location.

Problem is, Now my employer want me to relocate to a different state to work on a different project.
My wife (US Citizen) is an Engineer and works in NYC and cant quit her stable job to move to a new state with me.

It's not easy to get another job so quick. Or maybe I'm not smart enough.
I tried to find a job in nearby area and wasted good amount of time on it, now I've just a week to decide,

I'm thinking about, for time being moving to another state while my wife stay here in NJ until I find a new job back here in NJ/NY area
Not sure when our interview will be scheduled, maybe I'll find a new job before it.

Now my question is,

If our GC interview get scheduled before I move back, Will this create a problem in adjudication ?
Or
I should just quit my job and get Jobless and start searching?