Status of this H1B file

esidhu

Hello Members.

On 22nd July my H1b is apporved and the status has shown within 30 days ur papers will reach to ur house. But now the status is showing

Current Status:

On July 24, 2006 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case.

Please help me..... , wht is the matter with my H1b when the status mentioned above.

Any help is appreciated.

thank u

What type of the H-1B, the COS, extension? If you do not receive it within 30 days then call the NCS.

When your application is approved, the consulate that is specified on your application is notified of the approval of your case. so when you go for your visa, the consulate will have the details that you provided to uscis when you applied for the H1. you might want to contact your employer to check if they have received the approval notice.

esidhu said:
Hello Members.

On 22nd July my H1b is apporved and the status has shown within 30 days ur papers will reach to ur house. But now the status is showing

Current Status:

On July 24, 2006 the appropriate American Consulate or port of entry was notified by cable, telephone, or fax of the approval of this case.

Please help me..... , wht is the matter with my H1b when the status mentioned above.

Any help is appreciated.

thank u

Same case

What did you do Please Help Me so that i can also do

My employer applied for H1b 9th year extension But h1b got approved but extension of stay is got denied.as per documents It says need to go mumbai consulate and Stamped.My valid US H1-B stamping was till was April 27th 2005 in my passport.
I applied My renewal on April7th

I got the reply from INS on August 7th

My valid i-94 got expired on april 28 2006

Below is the Document i got for My wife decision on deniel.

It says as a dependent the Applicant's classification is subject to pricipal alien's status.Since the nonimmigrant visa petition filed in behalf of the Principal alien,seeking extension of classification under section 101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) of the act has been denied the appicant does not qualify for the request extension os stay.

The applicant is no longer in a valid nonimmigrant staus and must therefore depart the United states.

The Below is in the i-797b Document.

The above petition has been approved for the classification requested. it has been determined that the named worker(s) is (are) not eligigble for the requested extension of status .you will receive a seperate notice explaining one reason for the determination.

Please Help me Out

venkath1b said:
What did you do Please Help Me so that i can also do

My employer applied for H1b 9th year extension But h1b got approved but extension of stay is got denied.as per documents It says need to go mumbai consulate and Stamped.My valid US H1-B stamping was till was April 27th 2005 in my passport.
I applied My renewal on April7th

I got the reply from INS on August 7th

My valid i-94 got expired on april 28 2006

Below is the Document i got for My wife decision on deniel.

It says as a dependent the Applicant's classification is subject to pricipal alien's status.Since the nonimmigrant visa petition filed in behalf of the Principal alien,seeking extension of classification under section 101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) of the act has been denied the appicant does not qualify for the request extension os stay.

The applicant is no longer in a valid nonimmigrant staus and must therefore depart the United states.

The Below is in the i-797b Document.

The above petition has been approved for the classification requested. it has been determined that the named worker(s) is (are) not eligigble for the requested extension of status .you will receive a seperate notice explaining one reason for the determination.

Please Help me Out
Why has your extension of stay got denied? Do you know it? Have you any pending LC, I-140 or I-485?

Last edited by a moderator:
My LC is Pending I applied My Labor Dec 2002

But when I checked the H1-B which is approved It Looks Like The Received date is May 10th But I Sent The H1-B Papers On April7th and Reach to Vermont on April 10th (Proof Of Signature Available). From There My Papers Are transferred to California.

It’s hard to understand what you said except knowing you have an LC pending since Dec 2002.

Do you know why your extension of stay got denied?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com